Selamat membaca.Saya dibesarkan dengan penuh kasih sayang.ALLAH.BONDA.SIBLING.FRIEND.twentyone.

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

KAKAK

Assalamualaikum
Sihat?
Warga UiTM dah bersedia untuk balik memerah ilmu?
Well,for me,it would be great if I can make the time come fast.

I am a sister.
Yes,I do have a sister.
The different between me and my sister,
She has four brothers+sisters.
And one more different,
all of us,
Do respect her.

I know,I am not the best sister like my sister.
But I do,I also have a pride as a sister
to be RESPECT.

Orang selalu cakap
anak ketiga tabah,berdikari,sabar.
Sahabat,doakan lah kaki ini masih mampu untuk berdiri sebagai anak ketiga.

ADIK.
You can always said I'm not your sister and I will never came back to disturb your life.
You can always ignore what I am saying and said that I am making noise.
You can always show you hate me.
You doesn't need to tell on my face that you hate me
because 
I can see from your eyes,your word and you body language.

ADIK.
Everything you said,
you do,
you  think,
Its hurt me inside.

ADIK.
Its not makes me your idol that i wish.
Its not making me as a king or queen
just
A LITTLE RESPECT THAT I ASK.
Only a respect.
Thats all.

Trust me,it hurt.Really hurt.
 a  piece of sister's heart.

No comments: