Selamat membaca.Saya dibesarkan dengan penuh kasih sayang.ALLAH.BONDA.SIBLING.FRIEND.twentyone.

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

How Speciall you are

Sometimes,when i feel like i'm alone,i will close my eyes in a second.
Because i know when i open my eyes,there is someone beside me will say that 'you're not alone' and the person is YOU


Even some of our times we feel hurt to each other.
sometimes we keep silent.
sometime the tears flows from the eyes
but
I STILL LOVE YOU !


i realy dont know what love is untill u tell me what love is.


so,everytime i say i love you,trut me.
its only you



you're my drug :)

5 comments:

rahsia hati seorang teman said...

Aku tau aku kasar dengan kau,aku sedar aku selalu sakitkan hati kau,aku bukan macam kakak kau or kawan rapat kau,but trust me,my love to you never decreases -FK- ILoveYouMORE :D

Unknown said...

although i get hurt milion times with u,i will love u always and forever :D

rahsia hati seorang teman said...

Promise me that you will never hate me and always love me till the day I die -FK-

Unknown said...

keep the promise as well ;)

rahsia hati seorang teman said...

:) sayang awak -FK-